100% Financing is available for homes outside the Tallahassee city limits or in surrounding counties like Gadsden, Wakulla, Jefferson, and Franklin!
The program is called USDA/Rural Development. It is an excellent program for many reasons!
- No down payment
- No private mortgage insurance (PMI)
- Not limited to first time homebuyers
- No maximum purchase price
- Closing costs and gaurantee fee can be financed so buyer would bring $0 to closing
- Local lenders are able to do this program
- Interest rate is low
Income Limits: $73,600 for a family of 4 or less and $97,150 for a family of 5-8
Below are examples of neighborhoods in Tallahasssee that are eligible for USDA/rural development:
- NE: Killearn Lakes, Sable Chase, Killearn Commons, Deerfield Plantation
- NW: Lakewood Village, Oak Valley, Lakeside, Tower Oaks
- SE: Meadows at Woodrun, Lake Heritage Estates, Natural Wells
- SW: Forest Park, Wakulla Springs Acres, Talquin Harbor
100% Financing is also available for homes in Tallahassee City Limits!
An FHA loan requires 3.5% of the purchase price down payment at closing. Florida Housing or Tallahassee Lenders Consortium down payment assistance can pair with FHA so that you don’t have to have the down payment. With this loan you aren't limited to outside the city limits.
Want to find out if you qualify? Then contact the lenders below. She can tell you within a day or two how much you are approved for and approximately what your monthly payment would be. Once approved contact me and we can get started looking for your dream home!
Capital City Bank